Mobile river and pond sludge drainage
River and pond desilting are difficult to implement economically and ecologically with current solutions. Often there is a very large space requirement for site installation, so pond desilting in cities often appears difficult. In addition, the high sludge volume results in high removal and disposal costs.
The latest plant from amodes offers a solution specially developed for this purpose, which impresses with its small space requirement, low operating costs and high throughput.
Mobile sludge dewatering
Harbour basin desilting
The machine combines two important phases of pond and river sludge dewatering completely on a 40” flat rack: (phase 1) sludge separation and conditioning and (phase 2) sludge dewatering. Together with a floating suction dredger, a mobile and compact plant for pond and river sludge dewatering is created.
This plant can also be used for mobile sludge dewatering of sludges from the industrial and construction sector. Here, for example, drilling sludges from tunnel bores, sludges from chemical production, as well as from the field of special civil engineering.
1. separation of coarse/fine material.
2. separation of the sand fraction
3. reactor section for combining the fines with admixture of flocculants
4. sedimentation and discharge
5. water quality control
- High throughput capacity (>130 m³/h)
- Immediately transportable dry sludge with 65 % dry matter content
- Low space requirement for the entire plant (<250 m²)
- Sludge separation, conditioning and dewatering completely on a 40” flat rack
- Water recirculation from the plant to the water body under continuous water quality control
- Low operating costs
- Automatic plant control allows complete operation with the help of only one person
- Quick installation in a few steps
- The process takes place in a closed system with permanent automatic monitoring
- No environmental impact on the water body and its surroundings